ask us a question on permitted development           Permitted Development England
How to build a home extension  without Planning Permission using your PD rights - Oct. 1st 2008



Home Page About Us FAQ Advertise on this site Disclaimer Privacy Contact Us Site Map

Download A Guide to The Party Wall Act.

If your works are excavating within 3M of a neighbours wall or within 6M of a formal Party Wall or your works will affect a Party Wall / Fence then you will likely need to comply with the Party Wall legislation.

You may even require the services of a Specialist Party Wall Surveyor for your extension or building project to make sure you do not fall foul of the legislation.

Here you will be able to download a guide to the Act.



 Planning PD permitted development


Download - The Party Wall Act - explanatory booklet

 Downloads of Permitted Development information